Views: 296 Author: Kaylee Publish Time: 2023-10-31 Origin: Site
The freeze-drying machine use the technology of vacuum freeze-drying to pre-freeze substances that include water, and then to sublimate the substances' moisture while the machine is in a vacuum condition. Items that have been freeze-dried have their biological and chemical features virtually unaltered, and it is simple to keep them preserved for an extended period of time. They may be returned to the state they were in before being freeze-dried by adding water, and their original biochemical properties will be preserved in the process.
①Remove the tray containing the previously frozen materials from the cold trap and place it as quickly as possible in the drying rack. After doing so, cover the drying rack with an organic glass cover and position it just above the cold trap. It is important that the lowermost part of the cover makes complete contact with the ""-shaped sealing ring.
②After ensuring that the air release valve is in its closed position (the position of the air release valve is indicated by a white connector located below the vacuum pipe interface; it is in its closed position if there is no external connector inserted), push the "Vacuum Pump" button. This will cause the vacuum pump to begin operating, which will result in a significant drop in the vacuum level. It is not abnormal to drop below 15Pa, which signals the beginning of the freeze-drying process.
Warning: Maintaining the vacuum pump at a level that is lower than the freeze-drying machine is the best way to reduce the likelihood of oil being returned by the vacuum pump.
③ It would appear that the substance has dried up completely after a period of 24 hours. Pressing the "Vacuum Pump" button will cause the vacuum pump to stop operating once the vacuum valve has been opened (by inserting the external connector) and the balloon has been inflated.
④After taking off the organic glass cover and removing the material tray from the drying rack, the contents of the material tray are now ready to be packaged. At this stage, the drying process using the usual configuration is finished.
⑤Position a container of water below the location where the vent valve is inserted into the outer joint, and then wait for the ice in the cold trap to melt and flow out of the joint. Note: Before moving on to the next experiment, all traces of water and ice must be eliminated.
①Place the bottle of pre-frozen penicillin, which should be placed in a tray, into a capping drying rack, and then position the rack so that it is immediately over the cold trap. After this, position the rack so that it is directly above the cold trap. Cover it with a cover made of organic glass, and check to see that the lower end of the cover is making full contact with the sealing ring shaped like a "."
②Before you click the "Vacuum Pump" button to begin using the vacuum pump, check to see that the vent valve has not been put into its housing. The degree of vacuum will quickly decline, and it is typical to reach below 15Pa; at this point, the process of freeze-drying will begin to take place.
③After twenty-four hours, when the substance has been totally dried, turn the screw that is situated on the cover frame by rotating the handle that is located above the organic glass cover. The screw is located on the cover frame. This will result in the original plate moving lower, which will then press the bottle cap into the bottle, which will cause the bottle to be vacuum-capped.
④After the balloon has been inflated, the pump ought to be turned off, the organic glass cover ought to be eliminated, the material bottle ought to be eliminated and put away, and the water ought to be drained.
①To begin, position the cold drying rack or gland cold drying rack above the cold trap. After that, load the rack with the items that need to be cold dried and cover them with a multi manifold organic glass cover or a gland multi manifold organic glass cover.
②Remove the freeze-drying bottle from the low-temperature refrigerator, cover it with a standard pipe plug, insert the pipe plug into the center of the bottle, spin the valve wing vertically downwards after the bottle is installed, and connect the inside of the freeze-drying bottle with the inside of the cover.
③ After you have pulled the vacuum valve to its fullest extent and pressed the "Vacuum Pump" button, the vacuum pump will begin to run, and the degree of vacuum will fall off very quickly. It is not abnormal to drop below 15Pa, which signals the beginning of the freeze-drying process. During the freeze-drying process, if the drying bottle has to be replaced or the bottle that was previously dried needs to be removed, rotate the valve wing so that it faces vertically upwards. Then, connect the drying bottle to the atmosphere, inflate the bottle, and isolate it from the hood. Finally, the bottle can be used again. It is possible to remove the drying bottle.
④ If all of the materials inside the drying bottle and the tray inside the cover have been dried, first remove the drying bottle, then inflate the cover, then remove the multi manifold organic glass cover, and last remove the materials from the cover to package and store them. You are not allowed to bring the bottle or the lid with you.
1. Place the vacuum pump on the ground and maintain a certain height difference from the main engine. When there is a sudden power outage, it can be beneficial to prevent oil return. If a power outage occurs, immediately unscrew the inflation valve, inflate the host, take out the sample as soon as possible, and store it properly.
2. Working environment temperature ≤ 32 ℃, humidity ≤ 80%.
3. When shutting down, the air should be inflated first, and then the vacuum pump should be turned off to prevent the vacuum pump from returning oil and polluting the material.
4. The organic glass cover is connected to the host and sealed with an "○" ring.
5. Use a grounded power socket. The sealing ring should be kept clean and cannot be wiped with organic solvents. The contact end between the organic glass cover and the "○" ring should be protected from collision, scratches, and damage.
6. After working continuously for 200 hours, replace the vacuum pump oil regularly and pay attention to maintenance and upkeep.
7. Do not frequently switch on or off the power supply and refrigerator. If this operation causes the refrigerator to stop, wait at least three minutes before restarting the refrigerator.
8. Relevant safety operating procedures should be followed during use, including wearing appropriate protective equipment.
9. Work should be done in a dry, ventilated, clean, and dust-free environment to avoid contaminating the sample and affecting the drying effect.
10. Before use, appropriate methods should be selected based on the characteristics of the sample for pre-treatment, such as reducing the sample temperature or adding protective agents.