Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-25 Origin: Site
Main parameters of microwave drying equipment for new lithium battery materials:
1. Product model: KER
2. Microwave frequency: 2450MHz ± 25Hz
3. Microwave output power: 60KW (adjustable in sections)
4. Lithium battery material microwave drying equipment total electromechanical power: ≤ 90KW
5. Height of inlet and outlet: 50mm
6. Conveyor belt width: 880mm
7. Conveyor belt transmission speed: 0.1~5m/min
8. Overall dimension: about 10500 × 1500 × 1680mm
9. Lithium battery material microwave drying equipment dehydration capacity: 60kg/h
Technical principles of microwave drying equipment for lithium battery materials:
Microwave drying technology is a new type of rapid drying technology. During microwave drying, microwave energy can directly act on the dielectric molecules water molecules inside the lithium battery material, which absorb microwave energy and convert it into heat energy. As a result, microwave has a penetrating performance, allowing the lithium battery material to be heated both inside and outside simultaneously without requiring heat conduction. Therefore, microwave heating and drying of the lithium battery material is very fast and uniform. Microwave drying does not matter what shape the object is in. Due to the simultaneous heating of the object's medium inside and outside, the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the object is small, and the heating is uniform, which does not cause the appearance of “external scorched and inside raw” in most conventional heating, greatly improving the drying quality.
Characteristics of microwave drying equipment for lithium battery materials:
1. Microwave drying of lithium battery materials takes a short time, only a few minutes.
2. Relative to static non-contact dry lithium battery materials, it does not pollute the lithium battery material, and maintains the initial form of the substance for blocky substances, without cracking or deformation. Microwave drying equipment for lithium battery materials is very suitable for drying highly purified materials in some chemical industries.
4. Special anti-corrosion processes can be designed to solve the drying problem of chemical substances containing strong acids and strong corrosion.
For specific technical issues related to the microwave drying equipment for new lithium battery materials, please contact us. Our company has a microwave drying equipment experimental prototype that meets the requirements of the lithium battery material microwave drying pilot test or composite heating pilot test (microwave+infrared/hot air). Welcome to visit us and discuss the microwave drying equipment for lithium battery materials.